When you buy goods in the Pipl Systems Store, you have a number of rights as a consumer and our customer especially. These include the right to claim a refund, partial refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed, damaged or the wrong merchandise, and even cancell any product if you have just changed your mind and get a full refund or a replacement.
You are always allowed to return goods if you simply change your mind
You can cancel any product bought in our store without giving a reason within 14 days of the delivery of goods. Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days from the delivery moment and we will offer you an exchange or a refund.
We really care about our customers and we'd likely help if your 14 days return period has expired – please contact our support team to discuss possible solutions in your case.
How do I refuse any bought goods and ask for a refund/replacement?
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Use the model cancellation form here:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to ask our customers to pay extra when a replacement object costs more than the initial one, but no more than a price difference.
For any kind of assistance please contact us.
Note: that cancellation is only effective if the communication is sent to us before the cancellation period end date, which is 14 days long of the goods delivery moment, where the key time is when the communication was sent.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. When you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on the payment service terms.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Of you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
What conditions should be met to get a return and refund/exchange?
- The goods are in your physical possession no more than 14 days from the delivery moment;
- You are submitting (considering) a return as an authorised items' buyer and you have within yourself a sales receipt;
- You must not delay the return of the goods and send them back within 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel;
- Original package and full box contents within return including any enclosed documentation and the additional equipment put in the box, such as: cable(s), fastener kit, screws, manual, brackets, etc;
- Product meets good conditions (No refund will be given if the item was damaged by trying to repair it yourself or getting someone else to do it. Though we may still offer a repair, replacement or a partial refund in that case)
Note: the responsibility for return shipping fees lies on a customer, except where a faulty or misdescribed, damaged or the wrong merchandise item was sent to you through our fault.