When you buy goods in the Pipl Systems Store, you have a number of rights as a consumer and our customer especially. These include the right to claim a refund, partial refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed, damaged or the wrong merchandise, and even cancel any product if you have just changed your mind and get a full refund or a replacement.
- You are always allowed to return goods if you simply change your mind.
- You can cancel any product bought in our store without giving a reason within 14 days of the delivery of goods. Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days from the delivery moment and we will offer you a full refund or an exchange.
- We care about our customers and we’d likely help if your 14 days return period has expired – please contact our support team to discuss possible solutions in your case.
What Terms Should Be Met to Get a Refund/Replacement?
- The goods are in your physical possession no more than 14 days from the delivery moment;
- You are submitting (considering) a return as an authorized items’ buyer and you have within yourself a sales receipt/invoice/proof of purchase; We ask you to specify your full name, address and contact details;
- You must not delay the return of the goods and send them back within 14 days of when you informed us of your decision to cancel;
- Original package and full box contents within return including any enclosed documentation and the additional equipment put in the box, such as: cable(s), fastener kit, screws, manual, brackets, etc;
- Product meets good conditions (No refund will be given if the item was damaged by trying to repair it yourself or getting someone else to do it. Though we may still offer a repair, replacement or a partial refund in that case)
Note: the responsibility for return shipping fees lies on a customer, except where a faulty or misdescribed, damaged or the wrong merchandise item was sent to you through our fault.
How Do I Refuse Any Bought Goods and Ask for a Refund/Replacement?
Please Do Not Send Your Purchase Back to Manufacturer
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, your full name, address and contact details.
- Please send your query followed by receipt, order id, product name/serial number and a brief description to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inform our manager about your wanting to refund or replace an item on Facebook.
- Inform our manager about your wanting to refund or replace an item on WhatsApp.
- Use the following model cancellation form here:
Note: that cancellation is only effective if the communication is sent to us before the cancellation period end date, which is 14 days long of the goods delivery moment, where the key time is when the communication was sent.
- We reserve the right to ask our customers to pay extra when a replacement object costs more than the initial one, but no more than a price difference.
- For any kind of assistance please contact us.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. When you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on the payment service terms.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Contact your credit card company then, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights and beyond that. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations or something in your occasion does not meets our Refunds and Returns Policy, please contact us.