Pipl Systems Website Privacy Statement
We believe you agree that proper service functioning requires us to collect some of your information. The purpose is to identify your needs and desires in order to offer our services in the best way, but not to use it wrongful in any means, disclose, sell or rent your information with a third-parties.
The following information explains how and why do we collect information from you, how do we use it, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are when you visit or make a purchase from https://pipl.systems/.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
For more information about cookies, and how to disable it, press here.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect and store certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this Order Information in particular for the following reasons:
- Pipl Systems customer records keeping;
- Goods Shipping and delivery causes;
- Goods or/and Services Payment causes;
- Communication purposes;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- We may use the gathered information to contact you for market research purposes, that can always be refused. We may contact you vie our website, phone, or email;
- In the future we may send messages about website developments or changes that affect registered users; You will be able to unsubscribe from these emails
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may use the information to improve our products, services and customize our offers with identified needs according to your interests;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers and update releases, which we think you may find interesting, using the provided email address. You can always refuse from recieving those;
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) educational page here.
You Can Opt-out Of Targeted Advertising By:
Include opt-out links from whichever services being used.
Common links include:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides the following rights for individuals in respect of the processing of their personal data
- You have a right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- You can request to be provided with details of your personal data we hold through raising a Subject Access Request.
- You can have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- In certain circumstances you can request to have personal data erased. The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, the company can still store your personal data, but not use it.
- The right to data portability. Allows you to obtain and reuse your own personal data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to be provided with your data and move, copy or transfer personal data from one IT environment to another. It can only be transferred where we are the Data Controller and where it is for use by another Data Controller. It will be made available in a commonly used electronic format.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Individuals have the right to stop their data being used for direct marketing.
Pipl Systems Data Protection
How Do We Protect Your Information:
- We will not request or store information that is excessive for our purposes
- The data will be updated directly if you update or delete your profile details
- We will delete any information we hold about you that is no longer relevant, or within a reasonable period of the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes
- We will protect your data against unauthorised use
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. You can still access the website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, if you would like to make a complaint, to make changes to your personal data we hold, including to update your information, restrict processing or delete your information, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.